"I love how easy it is to carry this one compared to the keg designs you usually see!" Savannah J., Santa Monica, CA ★★★★★
Free 2-3 day shipping on all domestic orders in the USA*
30 day money back guarantee: We know you'll love the Royal Brew Nitro Coffee maker as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return your Royal Brew within 30 days and we'll issue a refund*.
QUESTIONS? Click here for our Complete Guide
Now you can enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, in the comfort of your own home! Enjoy unlimited home brews with the Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee growler. This growler perfect for dispensing cold brew coffee or any other nitrogen beverage. With the easy pour handle, you can enjoy pour after pour of fresh, cold brew coffee without needing to brew it cup by cup.
Adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen to your cold brew coffee helps to reduce the acidity of traditional cold brews and enhances taste along with delivering a thicker, velvety texture that is easier on your stomach. The Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew system is compatible with Nitrous Oxide or N (Nitrogen) Cartridges. For maximum foam, use the Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz growler). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen cartridges by Best Whip (or similar brand). For maximum foam, be sure to shake the growler well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 20 minutes between each cartridge. Make sure to shake the growler every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
The Royal Brew Nitrogen Coffee Machine includes a food grade stainless steel 64 oz growler, a steel spout with a plastic tap handle, a coffee spear, a self-close spring for the faucet, and essential tools for effortless use and cleaning. The coffee spear features a pressure relieving safety valve that will release excess gas once the pressure within the keg has reached 75PSI. In addition, this kit is designed in the same way as stout bar dispensing systems, featuring a special beverage gas blend and stout faucet that work together to create a super-smooth, rich body with a foamy top similar to your favorite draught. Best of all, you can enjoy a frothy iced coffee without the need of creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- NITRO BREW: Enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, without paying at a coffeeshop each time! Enjoy unlimited home brews: by adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen, your cold brew coffee will taste better and stay fresh MUCH longer!
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Attractive, durable chrome finished, food grade stainless steel 64 oz growler; coffee spear with pressure relieving valve; stout creamer faucet; NO/NO2 cartridge holder casing; Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench; Premium Carry Bag for Growler; Tap Plug to Stop Drip after Pour; Cleaning Brushes; Plastic hose
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with any 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen cartridge (not included). The Royal Brew is compatible with most 8g nitrous oxide or nitrogen capsules.
- Attractive, durable chrome finished, food grade stainless steel 64 oz growler, Coffee spear with pressure relieving valve
- Stout Creamer Faucet - Essential for getting the trademark lacy foam of a good Guinness or a frothy iced coffee, without the need of dairy or creamer!
- Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Cartridge holder casing - For maximum foam, use the Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz growler). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. Option: For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen 2g cartridges by Best Whip.
- Important: Be sure to shake the growler well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 20 minutes between each cartridge to allow gas to form (and 1 hr in fridge after last cartridge is added).
- Make sure to shake the growler every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the growler up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench - Makes installing or removing faucets and tower shanks easy! This 2-in-1 tool can remove hard-to-reach tower shank nuts, and includes a pin wrench for tightening/removing faucet collars.
- Premium Carry Bag for Growler Body
- Now includes a Tap Plug to Stop Drip after Pour!
- 2 Headed Cleaning Brush - Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places!
- Features a different size brush on each end of a flexible handle.
- 1 x plastic hose: be sure it is cut to 29cm! (Usually ships pre-cut)
- Dimensions: 7" diameter (spanning from faucet attached across to handle) x 17.5" tall (from top of faucet tap handle to bottom of growler) x 5" diameter of growler body
- If you need vertical clearance, you can attach the faucet horizontally (will reduce to 15" height, but increase width to 8"). It is fine to do this, although it isn't the optimal pour position, as the stout faucet is technically designed to be installed vertically
- Weight: 5.45 lbs
- UPC: 090222969278
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Kit is not compatible with dishwasher, microwave, freezer, hot liquids, or highly acidic materials
- Before each use fill the growler with hot water and add 1 tablespoon baking soda or powdered wash; Shake until water runs from the top and allow to soak for 10 minutes; Use nylon growler brush to clean nitro growler; Rinse other pieces with hot water and allow to air dry completely before use or storage
Quick Start Guide
- 1. Add cold brew coffee (or coffee concentrate + water) to the growler. Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the growler up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- 2. Install the faucet: be sure to add the small thin silicone rubber ring to spear/faucet connection point. Use wrench to tighten faucet onto spear. Attach plastic hose to bottom of spear. Be sure plastic hose is cut to 29 cm maximum! (usually pre-cut)
3. Put the nitrogen capsules in nitrogen jacket. If using N2O Nitrous Oxide Cartridges, you only need to use one per batch, use Ultra Pure-Whip Nitrous Oxide cartridges or any 8g Nitrous Oxide cartridge (not included). Proceed to step 4.
- Note: Also works with N Nitrogen, if using Nitrogen, use Best Whip Nitrogen Cartridges or any 2g Nitrogen cartridges, you will use 2 cartridges per batch -- after putting in the first cartridge, let the growler sit for 20-30 minutes to absorb gas from the 1st cartridge, then add a 2nd cartridge, and then put into fridge for 1 hr!
- 4. Screwing the nitrogen jacket until you hear a hissing noise.
- 5. Shake the growler well, then, put it in refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
6. Enjoy your nitro cold brew coffee!
- Note: All tap systems drip due to excess foam, so tap your glass on the edge of the stout faucet tip after you've closed the tap handle or lightly shake the growler forward to get the remaining coffee to flow out of the tip. Use our included tap plug to close off the faucet tip.
"Surprisingly easy to use, it gives you that foamy taste of fresh nitro brew!" David E., Santa Monica, CA ★★★★★
"The handle design makes pouring and moving around, so much easier than a keg!!" Stacy K. Taft, CA ★★★★★
How to Setup Video
Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker: As Seen in US Weekly!
[caption id="attachment_908" align="alignnone" width="700"] The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker was featured in the US Weekly Dads & Grads Gift Guide, as shown above.[/caption]
*Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico may require additional shipping transit time. Non-USA orders: International shipping rates will apply and will be invoiced separately after checkout.
*Terms and conditions apply: customer is responsible for return + original shipping costs. Reasons for return such as customer changed mind, customer misuse or abuse, or returns not related to item failure to perform (defective) may also result in a restocking fee up to 15%.