Use code MOTHERSDAY to save 10% off your order! Hurry, offer expires May 31, 2022 Offer cannot be combined
"I love how easy it is to carry this one compared to the keg designs!" Savannah J., Santa Monica, CA ★★★★★
QUESTIONS? Click here for our Complete Guide
Free 2-3 day shipping on all domestic orders in the USA*
30 day money back guarantee: We know you'll love the Royal Brew Nitro Coffee maker as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return your Royal Brew within 30 days and we'll issue a refund*.
Now you can enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, in the comfort of your own home, office or anywhere on the go! The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Growler Pro is double wall insulated, which means you can leave your nitro coffee maker outside of the fridge for longer periods of time and still experience thick, foamy pours. This growler is perfect for dispensing cold brew coffee or any other nitrogen beverage. The built-in easy pour handle makes it more convenient to carry and transport your nitro coffee on the go. The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Growler Pro comes with a stainless steel dispensing straw, the most durable and safest material possible for dispensing liquids.
Adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen to your cold brew coffee helps to reduce the acidity of traditional cold brews and enhances taste along with delivering a thicker, velvety texture that is easier on your stomach. The Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew system is compatible with Nitrous Oxide or N (Nitrogen) Cartridges. For maximum foam, use the FOMA GAS Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz growler). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use two x 2 gram Nitrogen cartridges. For maximum foam, be sure to shake the growler well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 5 minutes between each cartridge. Make sure to shake the growler every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- NITRO BREW: Enjoy the great taste of Nitro Brew coffee, without paying at a coffeeshop each time! Enjoy unlimited home brews: by adding Nitrous Oxide or Nitrogen, your cold brew coffee will taste better and stay fresh MUCH longer!
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Attractive, durable chrome finished, double wall vacuum insulated food grade stainless steel 64 oz growler with pressure relieving valve; self-closing draft creamer faucet; growler cap with interior NO2/Nitrogen cartridge holder; Faucet Wrench; Cleaning Brushes; Stainless steel hose; Backup spring
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with any 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen cartridge (not included). The Royal Brew is compatible with most 8g nitrous oxide or nitrogen capsules.
- Self-Closing Draft Faucet - Essential for getting the trademark lacy foam of a good Guinness or a frothy iced coffee, without the need of dairy or creamer! Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Cartridge holder casing - For maximum foam, use the FOMA GAS Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz growler). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. Option: For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen 2g cartridges.
- Important: Be sure to shake the growler well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 5 minutes between each cartridge to allow gas to form (and 1 hr in fridge after last cartridge is added).
- Tip: shake the growler every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the growler up to 50%-75% (32-40 oz) maximum with coffee!
- Faucet Wrench - Makes installing faucets easy! Self closing spring to allow faucet to shut off when done pouring (+ backup spring).
- 2 Cleaning Brushes - Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places!
- 1 x stainless steel hose
- Dimensions: 7" diameter (spanning from faucet attached across to handle) x 10.87" tall (from top of faucet tap handle to bottom of growler) x 5" diameter of growler body
- Weight: 5.45 lbs
- UPC: 090222969308, 090222969292
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Kit is not compatible with dishwasher, microwave, freezer, hot liquids, or highly acidic materials
- Before each use fill the growler with hot water and add 1 tablespoon baking soda or powdered wash; Shake until water runs from the top and allow to soak for 10 minutes; Fil with hot water up to 3 times to flush out cleaning fluids; Use nylon growler brush to clean nitro growler; Rinse other pieces with hot water and allow to air dry completely before use or storage; Set uncovered growler upside down to dry faster
Quick Start Guide
- 1. Add cold brew coffee (or coffee concentrate + water) to the growler. Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the growler up to 50%-75% (32-40 ounces) maximum with coffee! Place inner cap onto growler. Make sure the coffee is cold prior to adding the gas, gas needs cool temperatures to thrive!
- 2. Faucet: usually comes pre installed! If so, skip to step 3.
- If uninstalled: align the faucet + spring into growler/faucet connection point. Use some force to depress the spring into the connection point, then tightly screw the nut onto the faucet to complete the connection. Lastly, use wrench to tighten faucet onto growler.
3. Place one 8g Nitrous Oxide cartridge (not included) into cartridge holder, and screw the loaded holder onto the growler. Next, screw the cap onto the growler tightly while you hear a hissing noise. You should hear the ‘whistle’ sound of nitrogen injection and tighten fully. Shake the growler well (10-15 seconds). If using N2O Nitrous Oxide Cartridges, you only need to use one per batch, us FOMA GAS Nitrous Oxide cartridges or any 8g Nitrous Oxide cartridge (not included). Proceed to step 4.
- Note: Also works with N Nitrogen, if using Nitrogen, use two 2 gram Nitrogen cartridges per batch -- after putting in the first cartridge, let the growler sit for a few minutes to absorb gas from the 1st cartridge, then add a 2nd cartridge, and then put into fridge for 1 hr!
- 4. After shaking the growler well, enjoy the cold pour right away, or put it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Enjoy your nitro cold brew coffee!
- Note: All tap systems drip due to excess foam, so tap your glass on the edge of the faucet tip after you've closed the tap handle or lightly shake the growler forward to get the remaining coffee to flow out of the tip. it is also OK to use a paper towel or cloth to dab spout.
"Surprisingly easy to use, it gives you that foamy taste of fresh nitro brew!" David E., Santa Monica, CA ★★★★★
"The handle design makes pouring and moving around, so much easier than a keg!!" Stacy K. Taft, CA ★★★★★
Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker: As Seen in US Weekly!
The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker was featured in the US Weekly Valentine's Gift Guide For Him & Her in the Feb 8, 2021 Edition.
RISKS & WARNINGS
- Use precaution when handling gas cartridges and follow all instructions. Keep bottom of cartridge sleeve pointed away from body when installing and removing cartridges. Do not attempt to remove a cartridge from regulator cap if still pressurized.
- Risk of cold burns – gas and used cartridges can be very cold. Use caution when handling. Always point the regulator cap’s outlet away from body when discharging.
- Gas cartridges are to be used for food consumption only and not for sale to minors under the age of 18. Do not inhale contents. Misuse can be dangerous to your health.
- This product carries risk of explosion and flying debris. Misuse can be dangerous!
- Do not incinerate. Do not expose to sun or heat. Do not store above 49°C/120°F.
- Keep out of reach of children!
*Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico may require additional shipping transit time. Non-USA orders: International shipping rates will apply and will be invoiced separately after checkout.
*Terms and conditions apply: customer is responsible for return + original shipping costs. Reasons for return such as customer changed mind, customer misuse or abuse, or returns not related to item failure to perform (defective) may also result in a restocking fee up to 15%.