"This faucet feels sturdy and adjusts nicely. I have used it for cold brew coffee serving at a N2 pressure of 40psi. So far, zero leaks and the flow rate seems perfect." Jason G., Las Vegas, NV ★★★★★
Free 2-3 day shipping on all domestic orders in the USA*
How to Setup Video
- WHY FORWARD SEALING? The forward sealing faucet allows you to reduce the vertical height of the system, as it is smaller than the classic stout faucet. So if you need vertical clearance, it's a nice option as it is shorter than the classic stout. However, the classic stout faucet outperforms the forward sealing faucet, so we mostly recommend mounting the stout faucet sideways to account for reduced vertical clearance rather than purchasing this faucet.
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered with 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel, this faucet is built to handle acidic beverages like coffee and drafts.
- GREAT TASTE: Pull forward sealing design allows you to pour drinks with a super-smooth, rich body and a foamy top, perfect for your favorite draught or for creating a frothy iced coffee without the need of creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all standard shanks and draft towers. If you order this faucet and decide to serve traditional tap drafts in the future, you can easily remove the restrictor disc inside and attach a CO2 gas setup.
- Attractive, durable chrome finished, food grade stainless steel faucet
- Stout Creamer Faucet - Essential for getting the trademark lacy foam of a good Guinness or a frothy iced coffee, without the need of dairy or creamer!
- Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1" x 6.50" (4.25" high without knob)
- Weight: 5.15 oz
- UPC: 703791536986
- Authorized Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Faucet is not compatible with dishwasher, microwave, freezer, hot liquids, or highly acidic materials
- Note: Please do not worry if you find the faucet is dripping when you close it, dab with a paper towel or use the tap plug when needed.