"I am hooked on nitro coffee thanks to Royal Brew, I love switching between gas too so I can enjoy the different blends of nitro!" Tamara H., Los Angeles, CA ★★★★★
Free 2-3 day shipping on all domestic orders in the USA*
Item is non-returnable if partially used: As this item is a consumable commodity, we cannot offer refunds for used cartridges*
Now you can enjoy Royal Brew Nitro Coffee using Royal Brew gas cartridges, in two different varieties!
For more foam, you can use the Royal Brew Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch 64 oz kit, or 2 per batch for the 128 oz kit). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1. Use 40 oz of coffee for best results, do not use more than 42 oz (80-84 oz for the 128 oz kit).
For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, instead use 2 x Nitrogen cartridges for the 64 oz kit (use four per batch in the 128 oz kit). Use 40 oz of coffee for best results, do not use more than 42 oz (80-84 oz for the 128 oz kit).
Each Nitrous Oxide charger contains 8 grams of pure nitrous oxide. Each Nitrogen charger contains 2 grams of pure nitrogen. Cartridge shells are recyclable, stainless steel cartridges. Cartridges are compatible with all standard whip cream dispensers.
Make sure you are using 40-42 oz of cold liquid, if you use too much, the gas doesn't have space to form. If gas escapes, use only 40 oz (or 80 oz for the 128 oz keg), this will leave extra room for the gas to form. Make sure the liquid is cold prior to adding the gas, gas needs cool temperatures to thrive!
Shake the keg well, after each cartridge is placed in the sleeve, shake up and down, side to side, for 15-20 seconds, and if using multiple cartridges, wait between each cartridge. Let it sit for a few minutes to absorb gas from the 1st cartridge, then add a 2nd cartridge! For best results put it in the fridge for 1 hour after the last cartridge is added (i.e. if only using one cartridge, you can put in fridge right away), to allow nitrogen to fully form (note: it will provide good pours right away, but optimal pour is 1 hour after gas is added).
Shake the keg every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge .
- Nitrous Oxide 24-Pack Carton Dimensions: 2.5"x 2.16" x 5.7"
- Nitrous Oxide 24-Pack Weight: 1.74 lbs
- Nitrogen 10-Pack Carton Dimensions: 2.5"x 1.5" x 3.62"
- Nitrogen 10-Pack Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Single Cartridge, dimensions: 0.7" x 0.7" x 2.55"
- Single Cartridge, weight: 1 oz
- UPC: 703791537075, 703791537068
- Authorized Dealer
- 30-day Manufacturer Warranty (may only return if cartridges were unused)
"These cartridges work great, I get foamy pours every time!" Santiago R., Dallas, TX ★★★★★
"I sent a box with a nitrogen coffee kit for my daughter's birthday, and she loved it!!" Sherry V., Porterville, CA ★★★★★
Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker: As Seen in US Weekly!
The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker was featured in the US Weekly Valentine's Gift Guide For Him & Her in the Feb 8, 2021 Edition.
RISKS & WARNINGS
- Use precaution when handling gas cartridges and follow all instructions. Keep bottom of cartridge sleeve pointed away from body when installing and removing cartridges. Do not attempt to remove a cartridge from regulator cap if still pressurized.
- Risk of cold burns – gas and used cartridges can be very cold. Use caution when handling. Always point the regulator cap’s outlet away from body when discharging.
- Gas cartridges are to be used for food consumption only and not for sale to minors under the age of 18. Do not inhale contents. Misuse can be dangerous to your health.
- This product when used in pressurized applications carries risk of explosion and flying debris. Misuse can be dangerous!
- Do not incinerate. Do not expose to sun or heat. Do not store above 49°C/120°F.
- Care: Keep cool and dry, keep out of sun; never dispose of full, unused chargers.
- Keep out of reach of children!
*Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico may require additional shipping transit time. Non-USA orders: International shipping rates will apply and will be invoiced separately after checkout.
*Terms and conditions apply: customer is responsible for return + original shipping costs. Reasons for return such as customer changed mind, customer misuse or abuse, or returns not related to item failure to perform (defective) may also result in a restocking fee up to 15%.